Κυριακή 4 Οκτωβρίου 2009

Back in Business

Hi guys!

I know it’s been a long time since my last post!
I want to ask an apology for that!
Sometimes things never come as you expect them to come!

Anyway!

Last summer at the end of June a great festival was on in Belgium at an area near Dutch borders!

Grasspop Metal Meeting!

I was there!
I drove over 2 hours to get there! As you don’t know I’m a great fun of Dream Theater and it was a good opportunity to listen alive this great band!
I was stuck myself in front two stage lines and never got away until it was over!
So among others I saw

Jon Oliva's Pain













W.A.S.P


What a GREAT BAND .....

BLACKIE LAWLESS is a performer with capital letters
He has a great stage attitude … I Love him …

If you ever have an opportunity to see him alive …just don’t miss it.

By the way he will play live in Thessaloniki Hellas on the 20th of November





I'll try to be there!









Blind Guardian













And finally

Last but NOT least


DREAM THEATER


Are they Great or what!
Keep in touch!
Cheers!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: